Sunday, December 28, 2008

Calendar and Addresses

Hello! So, here is the blog I have promised so many of you. I still have a couple of weeks before I leave - we leave port from Nassau, Bahamas on January 19.

Here is a link to the calendar of the voyage and addresses for each port:
https://www.ise.virginia.edu/asp/mydocuments/S09/S09_CalCom.pdf

And here is a link to the Semester at Sea website:
www.semesteratsea.org

If you click on the Voyages tab along the top and find Spring 2009 on the Upcoming Voyages page, you can see a map of where I will be going.

Also, I found out that I will have free email aboard the ship, so I may not be using this blog as much as I originally planned, but I will still try to keep it up.

Until January!

Molly

1 comment:

  1. Molly! I just started blogging too! =) I will look forward to checking yours...I am sure it will be filled with much more excitement than mine! Well...you know what our house is like, we have "excitement" that's for sure! But yours will just be a much different kind of excitement! Have a great time, we will think of you often and wonder "What is Molly doing right now"?! Bon Voyage! Love ~ Sarah, Geoff, Emily, Lucas, Noah, Alex and Owen! <3

    ReplyDelete